Monday, September 18, 2017

Here for You!


Hello Everyone!  Today I have bright and Springy card to show you!  I'm so happy that Spring has finally sprung here in Australia - I always feel like I finally start waking up when the weather starts warming in September --- I know, I really can't complain about Winter here in sunny Queensland, but Winter is still Winter and I'm always happy to see it pass!  :)

This card features the beautiful Daffodils stamp set by Power Poppy and I've coloured it with Copics!  The sentiment is also from Daffodils and I've used a variety of dies to showcase both.  A simple card base, a touch of lace and ribbon and voila you're done!

Stamps - Daffodils (Power Poppy)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White, Daffodil Delight, DP
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Dies, ODBD Stitched Ovals Dies, Lace, Ribbon, X-press It Foam Tape

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!

2 comments:

Gab said...

just beautiful - I love the water colour look you created behind the flowers

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, wow, wow! Kathy, this is GorGEOUS! Your coloring is always so amazing, but I truly LOVE this image! It's beautiful, and I love the layout with the stunning dies and the ribbon! I am swooning!! Totally LOVE it, sweet friend! You are amazing! Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails