Thursday, September 7, 2017

Birthday Clematis


Hello Everyone!  It has been quite some time since I posted but I haven't been doing completely nothing.  I have done a 6 card feature for Simply Cards and that's going to be on shelves in November!  I have also been very busy with my family with various events and sports and such.  So today I'm posting a card that was actually featured in Simply Cards 6 months ago.  I really loved this card and it featured on the cover

This beautiful image is from Power Poppy called Climbing Clematis.  It's a digi image which is great for resizing so that it fits your dies.....or alternatively fills the entire card depending on what you want to do with it!  Of course I've coloured it all with my lovely Copic Markers.  The sentiment is also a digi, from Tulips in Hobnail Pitcher.  The card construction is pretty easy when you have some pretty dies.

Stamps - Climbing Clematis, Tulips in Hobnail Pitcher (Power Poppy)
Ink - Printer
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, White, Wisteria Wonder, DP
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Dies, Ribbon, ODBD Stitched Ovals Dies, X-press It Foam Tape

Last year we lost my loved Grandfather (Fella) and today marks what would have been his 99th Birthday.  And although he is no longer with us, he is always remembered with a great deal of love.

I hope to be more creative and find that mojo again, thanks for stopping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

2 comments:

Gab said...

Beautiful card ... and congrats on the feature - can't wait to see it!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow! Kathy, congratulations on being featured once again for Simply Cards! You are so amazing, that it's no surprise. This is stunning, and I love your coloring and the beautiful die array! It's exquisite! Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails