Friday, February 17, 2017

Gable Box


Hello Everyone!!  I've got fun and EASY 3D project today using this TOTALLY AWESOME new die called Glorious Gable Box!!!  I mean....who doesn't love a gable box??  :)  The really cool thing about this die is you can also leave the insert dies out and just have a plain sided box - two different styles in one die set!!  Can you tell I'm happy.....yeppers!!  :)

So this box is super easy and quick to make and perfect for those extra special little Valentine's gifts!  I've cut two pieces of black card using the Glorious Gable Box Die and inserts.  I've then put it together using some X-press It High Tack Double Sided Tape - a stronger tape adhesive will help keep it together!  I've then used the Layering Hearts Dies and cut four hearts in two sizes.  I've popped the smaller one up on the larger one using foam tape.  I've also taken the Pennant Flags Dies and cut two of the double notched tag die and glued them together to make it long enough for the front of the box.  I've added a bow using a sheer red and white satin ribbon to the top of the box to finish it off!  How easy it that!!!  The question is......can I stop at just one???  Probably not....  :)



http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/glorious-gable-box-die.html


http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/layering-hearts-dies.html


http://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/pennant-flags-dies.html

Stamps - None
Paper - Black, Cherry Cobbler, White
Ink - None
Accessories - ODBD Dies: Glorious Gable Box, Layering Hearts, Pennant Flags, Red and White Ribbons

Don't miss all the inspiration the Breadsticks have for you today!!!  Check out these blogs.....

Sandee * Diana * Julie * Sabrina * Helen 
Lisa * Kathy * Dawn * Lori * Cathy  * Robin


That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to....die cut!!  :)

5 comments:

Cathymac said...

WOW! Your gable box is just stunning, Kathy! LOVE the bold and classy colors as well as the hearts stacked and layered onto the pennant! Beautifully designed, my friend!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your gable box is absolutely beautiful. I love the black with the red hearts...

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Kathy, what a gorgeous box, and I love the black with the red hearts and bow! And I love that you've used the filigree to see through it! Stunning and a lovely gift! Hugs and love! xoxo

Gab said...

So so pretty and elegant!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

WOW!!!! I LOVE this gorgeous gable box! So rich and elegant in black and red! WOW!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails