Friday, November 18, 2016

Jingle Bells!


Hello Everyone! Today we are having a look back at the November ODBD release!  I'm using Jingle Bell Time and this time I've coloured the bells gold instead of silver and now have 'Jingle Bells' singing in my head!  I love this image and the beautiful way the foliage comes up when it's all coloured up!

I've used a base of Cherry Cobbler and layered with some of the brand new Holly Jolly Paper Collection.  Next I've cut a piece of X-press It Blending Card with ODBD's Double Stitched Rectangles Dies and then stamped the bells from Jingle Bell Time in Memento Tuxedo Black in the top and bottom corners.  I've coloured these with Copics - G24, G28, G40, G43, G46, R32, R35, R37, R39, Y000, Y21, Y26, Y28 and then lightly sponged around the edges with Antique Linen Ink.  I've then added a piece of red ribbon at the top and matted it with some Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment from Jingle Bell Time has been stamped and cut out with Double Stitched Circle Dies and popped up on foam tape as shown.  To finish I've added a bow above the sentiment and a couple of red sequins for a little bling!

Stamps - Jingle Bell Time (ODBD)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, ODBD Holly Jolly Paper Collection, Cherry Cobbler
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copic, ODBD Dies: Double Stitched Rectangles and Double Stitched Circles, Red Satin Ribbon, Bow Easy, Red Sequins, X-press It Foam Tape

There's more eye candy to be found at the breadsticks' blogs below, so make sure you pop by!

Sandee * Helen * Cathy * KathyJulie 
Dawn * Lori * Robin * Sabrina * Anita * Diana


That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

6 comments:

Helen Gullett said...

Beautiful card with those bells, Kathy! Your coloring is amazing on them.

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your corner bells Kathy! Beautiful coloring and I love your little bow atop your sentiment!!Oh, and the plaid paper, I love plaid!

Dawn said...

Beautiful double bells, Kathy! Great layout!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, this is absolutely gorgeous, Kathy! I love those shiny jingle bells and all the festivity!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, this is gorgeous! I absolutely love these jingle bells, and I really love how you've used two in the corners...and colored them to perfection! What a stunning layout with the rich Cherry Cobbler and the fabulous small plaid, and I love the bow and sequins. Beautifully done, sweet friend! You are such a wonderful addition to ODBD! Hugs! xoxo

Gab said...

What a beautiful card ... so happy and festive!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails