Monday, June 27, 2016

Party Time!!!

Hello Everyone!!!  It's PARTY TIME........or should I say, Day Four of the brand new Power Poppy Release and I just love today's sets!!  So fun and perfect for celebrating all sorts of occasions!!  I'm using Party Time today (but heads up, I'll be showing off Tea in the Garden tomorrow for Hop Day!), I very nearly swooned when I saw this fabby stack of pressies just begging to be all prettied and coloured up!  :)  I don't know about you, but I make LOTS of Birthday cards, so this is a *must have* set for my arsenal!!  :)

http://powerpoppy.com/products/party-time

I've used a base of pink and layered with white, some green checked DP and topped with white cut with a stitched rectangle die and embossed with an embossed folder.  I've created an oval frame with Elegant Ovals and Large Oval dies and popped it up on foam tape.  I've stamped the presents from Party Time in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Copics (RV00, RV52, RV55, G40, G43, G46, E50, E51, E53, C1, C3) and then fussy cut and popped up on foam tape.  To finish I've added a few buttons.

I realised that I didn't leave any room on the front for a sentiment, so I've decorated the inside, added a strip of matching DP, stamped the sentiment from Party Time and die cut it and glued it to the inside.

Stamps - Party Time (Power Poppy)
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Pink, White, DP
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Elegant Ovals, Large Ovals and Victorian Tags, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Buttons, X-press It High Tack Foam Tape, Scissors, Glue

Why not Party with the Bloom Brigade and pop by and see what gorgeousness is waiting for you!!!
That's all from me today, make sure you swing by tomorrow for Power Poppy Blog Hop day and all SEVEN sets that you've seen over the last few days will be available in the Power Poppy Store!!  Which one is YOUR favourite???  Hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

8 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, it's a must have and I must have it! Your coloring is jaw-dropping fantastic on that awesome stack of presents, Kathy! The buttons, colors, die cuts, embossing all make it so fun and festive. Wow wow wow!

Davi said...

Beautiful!! I love the way you colored the gifts and the pretty frame and button look lovely with it too. The textured background and dp is perfect to show off the image :)

ChristineCreations said...

This is adorable Kathy! Those presents really take center stage cut out like this. Perfectly pretty!

Teresa Doyle said...

Beautiful Kathy, its always nice to decorate the inside!

Allison Cope said...

OH Kathy, it's darling! I love the colours you chose for your presents! I love how everything is popped off the center! Too sweet!

Stacy Morgan said...

Kathy this is totally cheerful and fun! I adore the pink frame, your colors, the buttons all of it. Just delightful!

Barb said...

Cute! Cute! Cute card! There are so many sweet little details here...from the buttons to the darling stitching, the beautiful die cut and the awesome embossing! And the inside is finished off perfectly. I just love it all!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Kathy, this is just a party on a card, I'd say! What fun! Yes, I love this little stack of pressies, and wow, your coloring is fabulous! Love your fussy cutting and this beautiful die cut in pink along with this great embossing folder for such great texture. And the buttons...I LOVE buttons! Well, it's another fun one that will be put to use a lot. Yes, who doesn't need a bunch of birthday cards!! Sweetness, my friend! Big hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails