Thursday, May 12, 2016

From the Herd!


Hello Everyone!  It is birthday season in our family and today's card is going out to my nephew who has such a funny sense of humor and I thought he'd really like this farmyard greeting.  I laughed because we are a family of 5 so now there is debate on who is represented by which animal!  LOL!  Happy Birthday Joey, hope your day is full of FUN!!!

I've used a base of Marina Mist and layered with cream (pierced around the edge).  Next I cut a piece of Old Olive with the Rolling Hills Die and then used the same die set to cut the white fence.  I've glued this over a layer of Chocolate Chip.  Around this I've added a piece of blue gingham ribbon and knotted a piece of twine.  I've created masks for each of the animals from The Whole Herd and stamped and masked each of them in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics.  I've stamped the sentiment across the bottom and then cut it out with Labels One Nestabilities and popped it up on X-press It High Tack Foam Tape.  To finish I've added a few buttons.

Stamps - The Whole Herd (MFT)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Marina Mist, Cream, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Labels 1, MFT Rolling Hills Die, Blue Gingham Ribbon, Twine, Buttons, Paper Piercer

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!

5 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

seen this on facebook and had to come see the whole view, this is so sweet and I love how you arranged all the herd and colored them :)

Patti Willey said...

So darn cute!I really love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Hahahahaha! Love it! That's my kinda card. The image is so cute and makes me smile all over. Love the hill and fence in the background, too. Thanks for this today, Kathy!

Unknown said...

You do such beautiful work :)

Gab said...

That is so fun!!
Did everyone in your family agree on who was who!!??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails