Tuesday, April 26, 2016

JustRite Sympathy


Hello Everyone!  Today I'm showing one of the stamps from JustRite's new Large Oval Sympathy Stamp set.  Sadly, it's one of those occasions that you have to have cards for and sometimes finding the right words can be difficult.  Large Oval Sympathy has 16 different sentiments to choose from to help bring comfort at such a sad time.  I really liked the sentiment I've used on today's card, because often there are no words, but your heart hurts for them and you want the recipient to know how much you care.

I've used a base of Soft Sky and layered with white cut with Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles and a piece of Maja Designs DP (also cut with Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles).  Around this I've attached to pieces of green ribbon.  The sentiment from Large Oval Sympathy has been stamped in Gray Flannel and cut with Joy Oval Frame Dies, matted with Soft Sky cut with the largest of the die in the same set.  To accent I've added some flowers and cut the leaves of green with Open Leaf Vine Dies.  Finally I've added a few drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops in White to the top corner.

Stamps - Large Oval Sympathy (JustRite)
Paper - White, Soft Sky, Maja Designs DP
Ink - Memento Gray Flannel
Accessories - JustRite Joy Oval Frame Dies, JustRite Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles, JustRite Open Leaf Vine Dies, Flowers, Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White

That's all from me today, thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp. 

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, this is simply perfect and so beautiful! I so appreciate a card like this for a time when someone has lost a loved one. It is a perfect sentiment, because there really are no words to truly comfort. Our heart-felt hugs and prayers are what matter more. I love the beautiful font and the wonderful dies you've used. I really love this DP and the beautiful flowers. And how wonderful that you've added the white "drops" at the top. I'll hope to see when they are back in stock. I love the look of them. Beautifully done, my friend, and the recipient will love it as well! Hugs!

Gab said...

Just beautiful Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails