Thursday, February 25, 2016

JustRite I Miss You!


Hello Everyone!!  Oh Dear, it's been a looooong time since you've seen some new JustRite products on my blog!  I'm afraid they took a little longer to get here this month......BUT they are finally HERE!!!  WOOHOOO!!!  Since I had to wait a little longer, I thought a 'I miss you' card was in order because I was seriously going into withdrawal!  Let me introduce to you....Chrysanthemums!!!  There are THREE lovely flowers in this latest offering along with a selection of fabby sentiments and my fingers have been itching to get my hands on them!  (Yeesh, I've just realised these are showing as sold out, but I'm sure they'll be back in stock very soon!)  ***UPDATE - they are back in stock!!***

I've used a base of Old Olive, layered with cream and some Graphic 45 DP.  The strip down the side is more cream topped with more Graphic 45 DP from the same paper pad.  I've stamped the lovely Chrysanthemum and sentiment from Chrysanthemums in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured it with Copics (G82, G85, C5, B60, B63, B66).  I've cut this out with Romantic Rectangles and while still in the die, sponged a little Antique Linen around it.  I've attached it as shown and finished by adding a few brown buttons.

Stamps - Chrysanthemums (JustRite)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Old Olive, Cream, Graphic 45 DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, Brown Buttons

I'll have more JustRite goodness coming this way soon!!  Thanks for popping by and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :)

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, this is gorgeous, and I just love chrysanthemums! They are so beautiful, and I love the beautiful layout, your wonderful coloring, and the perfect sponging. The buttons are a lovely finishing touch! BTW, I just checked, and this stamp set is in stock! Hugs, sweet friend!

Gab said...

How cool that you did a "miss you" card! Love how you shaded the background

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails