Saturday, January 23, 2016

JustRite Lovely Lillies.....and Dies


Hello Everyone!  I've been playing with the new Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles dies again (I did warn you to be prepared to see these again LOL!) and this time have used a colour palette of orange and green, which I admit I not my 'go to' colours, but I kinda like how it turned out!

This time, I've used a base of Old Olive and layered with vanilla card that I've embossed with the largest Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles Die!  I thought this would make a really cool embossed border, so it's not cut - I really like the result!  With the extra length, I've used a border punch called Iron Gate.  Next I've taken a piece of orange card and cut it with the smaller rectangle die from Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles and wrapped a piece of vanilla ribbon around it.  I've taken more vanilla card and cut it with the larger of the two banner dies from Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles.  (Can you tell I'm a little addicted to this die set yet??????)  I've then used JustRite Lillies and Butterflies, which is a multi-step stamp set, to create the floral flourish on the banner die cut which fit perfectly!  I've then stamped the sentiment from Sweet Flowers and Vines and cut it with this little notched tag die......yep you guessed it, ALSO from Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles Dies!  To finished I've added a little bling to the bottom corner and the flower centres.....because you can never have enough bling!!  :)

Stamps - Lillies and Butterflies, Sweet Flowers and Vines (JustRite)
Paper - Old Olive, Orange, Very Vanilla
Ink - Memento Bamboo Leaves, Tangelo
Accessories - JustRite Stitched A2 Banners and Rectangles, MS Iron Gate Border Punch, Very Vanilla Ribbon, Clear Rhinestones

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!

2 comments:

Gab said...

Beautiful layering!

Leslie Miller said...

I like the orange and green. It's a nice splash of color in winter. Of course, it's summer where you are, but where I'm sitting things are looking a little dull outside. Love how you embossed but didn't cut the one panel and then added the punched border. Pretty flowers. I love all kinds of dies, so I think these are awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails