Friday, March 27, 2015

Be Amazing!


Hello Everyone!  I've had this beautiful orchid image from Orchids Rock pleading to be coloured, so of course I *had* to oblige!  :)  This is such a stunning image and a lot of fun to colour and what an awesome sentiment don't you think?! 

Before I get onto my card details......did you know that on the first Friday of the month is the Power and Spark Challenge??  This month Tosh is hosting and she is challenging you to use GOLD on your creation and link it to the Power Poppy Blog!  You can find all the details and go direct to her challenge HERE!  Be quick, you only have until March 31st at 8pm USA EST!  Did I mention you can win a stamp set.....of your choice??!!!!  Which one is on YOUR wish list???

I've used a base of Blushing Bride and layered with white embossed with Spellbinders Twisted Hearts MBossibilites.  Around this I've attached a pink ribbon.  Next I've stamped the flowers and sentiment from Orchids Rock in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (RV00, RV11, RV14, YG11, YG13, YG17, B0000, B000).  I've cut this out with Spellbinders Labels 39 and matted it with Blushing Bride cut with Labels 39 Decorative Accents.  To finish I've added a bow to the ribbon and a couple of pink enamel dots.

Stamps - Orchids Rock (Power Poppy)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Blushing Bride, White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Labels 39 and Labels 39 Decorative Accents, Spellbinders Twisted Hearts MBossibilities, Pink Ribbon, Bow Easy, Pink Enamel Dots

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

6 comments:

Cindi Hall said...

Nice card but I don't see a candle anywhere.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, this is gorgeous! First, I love Blushing Bride, and it works so beautifully with your gorgeous orchids...beautiful coloring, as always! And what a beautiful layout with the embossing and dies!! Stunning, sweet friend! Hugs!

Kathy Jones said...

Sorry Cindi, the Power Poppy 1st Birthday Hop post is the one below. Happy hunting. :)

Gab said...

Just gorgeous

Allison Cope said...

So bright and cheery and makes me thing Spring! Love the embossed back ground. Gorgeous colouring on the orchids Kathy!

Katie Sims said...

YES, you certainly did oblige...your coloring is amazing, as always!! What a beauty! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails