Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sentimental Flowers


Hello Everyone!  Are you ready for some beautiful floral goodness?!  Today the JustRite team are showcasing a lovely new set called Sentimental Flowers!.  This is a Clear set and has 10 images and sentiments to choose from, not to mention, it also has a matching SVG Digital Cut File! 

http://justritepapercraft.com/products/sentimental-flowers-clear-stamps


I've used a base of Pool Party and layered with White and Blushing Bride.  Over this I've attached two pieces of Ooh La La DP and added a strip of white punched with the Deco Fan Border Punch.  Next I've attached a piece of pink ribbon and then used the JustRite Filigree Corner Dies to cut a piece of white to accent the top corner.  I've used the SVG Sentimental Flowers Digital Cut File and my Silhouette Cameo to cut the shape for both the floral image and the sentiment and then stamped the matching image/sentiment from Sentimental Flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I've coloured the floral image using Copic G40, RV00, RV52 as the base colours and then gave it a rendered look by adding coloured pencil over the top using the Spectrum Noir pencils (Essentials and Primaries sets).  To finish I've popped the sentiment up on X-press It Foam Tape and added a few clear rhinestones to the Filigree Corner.
I've added a little decoration inside by adding a matching paper/punched punched border strip and stamping another of the flowers from Sentimental Flowers in Versamark Ink.

Want to see all the AMAZING creations the team have for you today???  Pop on by and leave a little love!
JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Kristi Schurr
Heidi Blankenship

Eva Dobilas
Marisa Job
Michele Kovac
Darsie Bruno
Angela Barkhouse
Kathy Jones

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I love how you decorated the inside of the card. I like to decorated the inside of my cards too, as it's nice surprise for the recipient.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty card, and I do love flowers! Love your diagonal layout.

Gab said...

So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails