Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Azaleas


Hello Everyone!  A little while ago, I did a tutorial on the Copic Oz Blog about colouring water and since I had this image finished, I figured it was about time I actually made it into a card!  If you want to find out more about the tutorial, you can find it HERE!

I've used a base of white to create the base panel, cut with Spellbinders A2 Valiant Honor and then used the same die to cut a piece of Blushing Bride card and glued it to the front.  I've topped it with white and some MME Lost and Found Record It DP.  I've cut the corners with a corner punch.  Around this I've added a wide white ribbon.  I've stamped the image from Power Poppy's Azalea set in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copics (see the Copic Oz Blog for details on colours!).  I've framed this with Blushing Bride cut with Opulent Ovals Nestabilities and popped it up on X-press It Foam Tape.

Stamps - Azalea (Power Poppy)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Blushing Bride, White, MME Record It DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Oval and Opulent Ovals Nestabilities, A2 Valiant Honor Dies, White Ribbon, Corner Punch, X-press It Foam Tape

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That's gorgeous, Kathy! I love your dies, too. I need some of those A2's. I also like the large corner punch you used. It works perfectly with the die. I will definitely go check out your tutorial. Thanks!

Gab said...

So pretty ... your colouring is just amazing

Jean Bullock said...

Beautifully done.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Kathy, this is gorgeous! I love your azaleas so beautifully colored, and the beautiful die frame is such a lovely touch! Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails