Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Filigree Leaves

Hello Everyone and welcome to Day 2 of the JustRite Papercraft September Release!  Today we are showcasing two sets designed by our very own Becca Feeken, Filigree Leaves and What I Like About You!

I've created the base using Spellbinders' Romantic Rectangles and purple bazzill and then layered with white.  Next I've taken another piece of white, stamped Filigree Leaves in Versamark ink and clear embossed and then created the background using Pistachio, Lavender and Grape Gelatos from the Gelatos Colors Gift Set.  I've added a rhinestone flourish and around all of this I've attached a piece of purple silk ribbon.  The sentiment is from What I Like About You and has been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and cut out with Fancy Labels Two Shapeabilities.  While it was still in the die, I've lightly airbrushed with V01 Copic Marker and then popped it up on foam tape.  To finish I've added a purple and vellum butterfly cut with Spellbinders Wonderful Wings Shapeabilities.

Stamps - Filigree Leaves, What I Like About You (JustRite Papercraft)
Paper - White, Purple Bazzill
Ink - Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles, Fancy Tags Two, Wonderful Wings Dies, Rhinestone Flourish, Gelatos, Clear Embossing Powder, X-press It High Tac Foam Tape.

Don't miss all the beautiful inspiration the team have for you today!!
JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken

Kellie Fortin
Darsie Bruno
Barb Schram
Kathy Jones
Eva Dobilas
Debbie Olson
Heidi Blankenship
Angela Barkhouse
Marisa Job
Kristi Schurr
Michele Kovack
Margie Higuchi

Thanks for visiting today and pop back tomorrow for more new releases and inspiration!!  Hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

3 comments:

Becca Feeken said...

Kathy, your ombre tones have me longing for fall!! Sweet friend, your card is beyond beautiful!!

Ann said...

I like the ombre tone and as Becca says it definitely reminds us Floridians of fall.
Mstgane
Ann

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!Very Pretty,Awesome colors!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails