Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Copic Oz Skin Template

Hello Everyone! Two weeks ago on the Copic Oz Blog the team started a series all about Journals and today the next template in the series focuses on skin colours!  The template is free to download in landscape or portrait orientation and you can find more info on the Copic Oz Blog!

I've done a page of Ethnic skin tones which makes a great resource to refer back to the next time I'm working on a project and can't remember that precise blending combination that I want to use and of course it's inserted into my new X-press It Blending Journal!  :)

Why not check out the Copic Oz blog, download the template you prefer and make your own!!  Don't forget to link to the inlinkz below on the Copic Oz post and you could WIN!  :)

Happy Colouring!
Kathy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy Love your ethnic skin tones, I love finding different skin tone combos and these are all new for me :O)

Edna Morrisedie said...

Nice job with your ethnic skin tones Kathy, surely a great resource!

Sally-Ann Huson said...

I remember you suggesting that we keep a diary of our Copic Colour schemes when you taught me how to use Copics at the 2012 Brisbane Expo, this template is going to be so helpful. Thanks so much Kathy.
(see you soon at the 2013 Brisbane Expo June 8th - 10th)

Gab said...

That is such a great idea!

Alshandra said...

Great colouring / blending and I love the range of combinations that you've used.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails