Wednesday, December 12, 2012

O Christmas Tree

Hello Everyone! I'm still getting my Christmas cards done and it's less than 2 weeks until the big day!  Today's card was made using Flourishes' Trimmed with Love set and I have a tutorial over on the Copic Oz Blog if you'd like to learn a little more about how I coloured it!  :)

I've made this gorgeous tree the focal of my card, the rest is pretty simple.  Stamp the tree in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card and colour with Copics.  Cut with Decorative Labels 8 Nestabilities and attach to a base of Old Olive card using the X-press It Glue Marker (fabulous for sticking down those decorative pieces without having to use glue that oozes everywhere!).  Stamp the wreath and sentiment, colour and cut out and pop up with X-press It High Tack Foam Tape.  Finish by adding Kaisercraft Silver Rhinestones to the corners!

Stamps - Trimmed with Love (Flourishes)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Old Olive
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Spica Pens, Decorative Labels 8 Nestabilities, Kaisercraft Silver Rhinestones, X-press It Glue Marker, X-press It High Tack Foam Tape.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!  :)

2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

You colored the old fashioned Christmas tree so prettily on this card and placing the sentiment within a wreath was genius.

Silke Ledlow said...

Kathy, I love how you colored the X-Mas tree. Such a beautiful card for the holidays...hugs, ~S~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails