Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Purple Butterfly

Hello Everyone!!  Today I've made a card for a friend of mine having a birthday this week who loves PURPLE!  I also had a chance to play with some new toys, so that's always fun......and NO SCHOOL to run back and forth to because it's school holiday time!!  Yay!!!  Now if only they'd stop fighting......  :P

I've used a base of purple bazzill and then a piece of aqua bazzill that is only just big enough to cover behind the Lace Background stamp.
I've then stamped the Lace Background Stamp in Memento Rich Cocoa onto Very Vanilla card and cut it out with scissors.  Around this I've added a piece of ivory crochet lace and topped it with lavender ribbon.  I've then stamped the sentiment from Grand Sentiments in Rich Cocoa and cut it out with Resplendent Rectangles Nestabilities and matted with purple bazzill cut with the next largest Resplendent Rectangles die.  Next I've stamped the butterfly from Grand Sentiments in Memento Rich Cocoa onto a piece of Prima Meadow Lark DP and cut it out with scissors.  The butterfly has been glued on top of a pearl flourish and I've added a purple bow to the ribbon.
Stamps - Grand Sentiments, Lace Background Stamp (JustRite)
Paper - Purple and Aqua Bazzill, Very Vanilla, Prima Meadow Lark DP
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories - Romantic Rectangle Nestabilities, Ivory Crochet Lace, Purple Satin Ribbon, Bow Easy, Pearl Flourish, High Tack Foam Tape, Scissors.

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!  :)

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Pretty, pretty card Kathy. I love the colours and that new stamp is gorgeous.

Skye said...

A very sophisticated card. A beautiful stamp and great colour combination

Gab said...

Love that background stamp ... gorgeous card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails