Thursday, May 3, 2012

Going a Little Vintage

Hello Everyone!!!  It's more JustRite goodness today as we showcase yet more of the May Release!!  Today I'm using Going Places Vintage Labels and matching it up with the Cozy Plaid Background that was also shown yesterday!  To see what else is new, make sure you pop by the other design team members - so many gorgeous things to see!!
I've made my card with a base of Pear Bazzill and layered with Chocolate Chip.  The next panel is a piece of Very Vanilla that has been stamped with Cozy Plaid Background in Rich Cocoa ink and then coloured various stripes with G40 and G82 Copic Markers.  (I *love* that these backgrounds are BIG, much bigger than a US standard A2 size and PERFECT for the Australian standard A6 size!!)  Across this, I've added a panel of vanilla that has been punched with the Iron Gate Punch and overlaid it with a piece of Striped Grosgrain Ribbon that I got from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  Next I stamped the car label image from the Going Places Vintage Labels set in Memento Rich Cocoa onto X-press It Blending Card twice.  The first one, I coloured the background using E51 Copic Marker and cut it out.  (Are you wondering why on earth I didn't use the perfectly matching JustRite Vintage Label and Banner Dies??  Sadly, mine are still swimming across the Pacific, but I can't wait to get them!!!)  The second one, I coloured the car in G82, W0 and W3 Copics and then fussy cut it and popped it up on foam tape.  I've then attached the label to a Labels 25 Die Cut and glued it down on the card front.  To finish I've added a couple of Pewter Pearls to the top corner.

Stamps - Going Places Vintage Labels, Cozy Plaid Background (JustRite)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Pear Bazzill, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories - Copics, Labels 25 Nestabilities,  MS Iron Gate Punch, Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Kasiercraft Pewter Pearls, Scissors, Foam Tape.

Don't miss all the *AMAZING* creations the team has in store for you today......
JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Marisa Job
Michele Kovack
Linda Duke
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Kathy Jones
Heidi Blankenship
Sheri Holt
Angela Barkhouse
Barb Schram

That's all from me today, thanks for visiting and hope you are inspired to stamp!!!

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

This is beautiful - I love the colors you used and your coloring - just amazing!The image is wonderful especially with the car popped up like that. I also learned something - I had no idea that card sizes are not standard in every country. I hate A2 so I may move to another A - LOL! Off to check out some more pages on your blog!!! Hugz.

Leigh said...

Kathy, I hope your vintage labels and banner dies safely reach land soon. lol This card is fantastic and I love the colours you've used. Yep, more sets that I just may have to own.

Shawna said...

fabulous card! And I really love that plaid background. This is a stamp I have to have!!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great colour choices for these stamps, I really love the masculine labels, LOTS!

ehbost said...

Another gorgeous,yet masculine card.The design and colors really hit home for me.Great job!Loving these new products.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails