Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dreams Come True

Hello Everyone!!  I am late playing this week's Featured Stamper challenge, but it's better late than never right?!  I chose to case Lisa's Thanks a Bunch card - altered the layout since this was a sketch, but kept the oval feature, different image and moved the bling and ribbon. I decided to play with my new JustRite Stampers Cling sets and used the Garden Fairy Wishes set.  The Cling sets are fabulous since you can store four sets in a Mini Binder Box and just peal them on and off your clear block!  These fairies are just adorable - my 3yr old daughter thinks they are 'pwetty' and I can see I'll be using them a lot for birthdays and fairy parties that are bound to come my way in coming years!!  :)  After 2 boys, it's a nice change from dinosaurs and trucks!!!

The base is Kiwi Kiss and then layered with white that has been punched with the Martha Stewart Deco Fan punch (I soooooo love this punch!!!  Have you got one yet Marisa??) and then topped with some Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP.  Across the card I've added some white organdy ribbon and topped with some white satin ribbon.  The fairy is from Garden Fairy Wishes and has been stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-press It Blending Card.  I had such fun colouring her with my Copics!  (E000, E01, R20, V01, V12, V15, V17, BG0000, BG11, BG72, R02, R22, R24, E33, E35, E37, G12, G21, G24, Y21, Y35.)  She was cut out with Large Oval Nestabilities and matted with Kiwi Kiss cut with Beaded Oval Nestabilities and popped up on foam tape.  To finish I added a little white satin bow and some bling to three corners and the sentiment from the same set in the bottom corner.

Stamps - Garden Fairy Wishes (JustRite)
Paper - X-press It Blending Card, Kiwi Kiss, White, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely DP
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Copics, Large Oval and Beaded Oval Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Deco Fan Punch, White Organdy and White Satin Ribbon, Kaisercraft Silver Rhinestones, Foam Tape.

That's all for today, thanks for visiting!!!  :)

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

What a sweet fairy image, great vibrant colors.

Julia Aston said...

A lovely card Kathy! love the fairy on her colorful mushrooms!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Looks lovely Kathy, I really like the new stamp and the mushies in different colours is cool!

Stampvanwinkle said...

Kathy, this little fairy is so cute. Makes me think of spring. Wait a minute, Christmas isn't even here yet. Why am I thinking of Spring.

Love your card. :)

Blessings,

Deb

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Kathy! You did an amazing job coloring that sweet image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails