Friday, March 13, 2009

Mojo77 Quick Birthday


I have not been feeling well this week - in fact the whole family is sick right now! I did however, want to play with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch . It was a super quick, easy card to make, but I think it turned out OK considering my mojo is in sickville with me!
I started with a base of cream card and then the next largest layer is some beautiful paper by Kaisercraft from their Cafe Culture range and matted it with Close to Cocoa cardstock. The other rectangular layer has paper from the same range and also matted with C to C and tied some dark cream satin ribbon around it. The circular layer has been stamped using Just Rite's 1 5/8 circle stamper and the '10 Designer Centers and Borders' in Close to Cocoa ink. The I cut it out using the Lg Classic Circle Nestabilities and matching Lg Scallop Circle Nestabilities. I just love the Just Rite and Spellbinders products work so perfectly together. I thought the top right corner looked a bit bare so I added some Chino pearls - also by Kaisercraft!
The current range of Nestabilites and Just Rite Stampers can now be purchased through ABSA for those of you in Australia. If you are in Brisbane, you are welcome to order and pick up from the store to save yourselves postage! The new CHA products should be in by the end of the month!! YAY!! I've already pre-ordered!! :)
That's all for now, I think it's time to lie down! Hope you are all better than me right now! Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Carole Campanile said...

Very beautiful and elegant.

Well done.

Edna Morrisedie said...

I like it, nice and soft, go the neutrals!!

Jane Wetzel said...

So pretty ...gee...too bad u will have to wait till August to send it to me.... :)

jhet said...

Elegant looking card! Good job Kathy. :)

Leigh said...

You've made a lovely card considering you aren't well.
Hope you and your family recover soon.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love your elegant result!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails